IPMC provide IT support services for customer's networks GHANA wide and offer multiple support packages to suit individual customer requirements from small branch offices to mission critical services required to be online 24x7.
Fixed Price/ SLA Agreements
By providing their clients with a fixed, Yearly cost covering all aspects of their network (network, hardware & software) IPMC enables their customers to budget effectively on their support and maintenance costs. Under a fixed price contract, IPMC manage and maintain customer’s network equipment proactively to minimize downtime and maximize efficiency. Offering 24 hour monitoring of crucial services & hardware enables customers to maintain complete confidence in the stability of their network, allowing them to maximize staff productivity and efficiency. Proactive servicing and monitoring provides unique insights into the customer’s network and allows problems to be resolved before they occur.
For organizations requiring full time IT support staff, IPMC also offer a fully outsourced service whereby staff are provided onsite full time. This model allows organizations to budget effectively and ensures quick resolution times due to the benefit of a large team to assist in busy or peak periods.
Based on industry recognized project management methodologies, IPMC project management team is designed to ensure that their customer's projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Effective project management is essential to ensure the success of any implementation project. 'Failing to plan is planning to fail', however planning is only one step that must be taken to effectively manage a project. Additionally one must have clear communication guidelines, risk analysis, quality controls, project logs and clear role guidelines.
IPMC recognizes that the success of a project is based on meeting the business requirements for which the project was initiated. In setting up a project for success, IPMC view communication as a key factor in clearly defining deliverables, assumptions and expectations that make up the success criteria for the project.
The project management team at IPMC is experienced and trained individuals who work together within the provided framework to ensure the efficient and successful delivery or all objectives as to recognize the required business benefits.
IPMC project management services provide the following benefits;
- Validation of the business case
- Quality controls and logs during the project
- Clearly defined and measurable deliverables with which the success of the project can be determined
- Timely completion within budgetary guidelines.
- Effective co-ordination of invoices
- Documented project plan
- Regular reviews of project effectiveness measured against the business case
Based on their extensive experience and expertise, IPMC provide consultation services such as strategic planning, network design, IT infrastructure, security audits and business process improvement to businesses of all sizes.
Through the depth and range of expertise within the IPMC, we are able to offer high end consulting to customers of all sizes in order to match their business processes and to their technology requirements.
With average lifespans of technology equipment now ranging from 3-5 years, decisions on technology should not be taken lightly. Consequences and costs associated with making a wrong decision far outweigh any argument against engaging professional consultancy to ensure that the technology that is recommended is not only suitable for the company as it is today, but also future proof and suitable for the company as it is going to be tomorrow.
By providing high level consultancy services to customers of all sizes, IPMC is able to assist their clients by preparing high level IT strategy documents and plans in compliance with the industry's best practices and current marketplace trends.
Network infrastructure is the core foundation for all other technology related services run on a network. For this reason, it is essential that the network is designed in such a way as to maximize redundancy, minimize congestion and allow for future scalability. As more and more technology is becoming reliant on an IP network, the dependency on the core infrastructure such as switching and routing and server infrastructure is only going to increase. Costs associated with any downtime are higher than ever due to higher employment costs and increases in our reliance on technology for our day to day duties.
IPMC provides network design services to organizations of all sizes producing networks based on tier 1 & 2 hardware and designed with the levels of redundancy, scalability and throughput as required by the particular client's business. The results are stable, scalable networks acting as a foundation for the other services to be deployed within the network. We plan, design, implement and maintain Wired and Wireless networks.
Following the network infrastructure design, IPMC are also often engaged to design the server infrastructure to provide the client with the data storage and processing requirements that their business applications require.
IPMC have experience in deployments ranging from small server migrations or unified communications installations to large enterprise data center rollouts to hotel installations involving unified communications, network infrastructure.
The implementation teams at IPMC have extensive experience in deployment projects, from large enterprise rollouts to server migrations in small business customers. Offering services including server migrations, switching and routing upgrade, unified communications deployments, and data center solutions, IPMC is well equipped to handle your next IT deployment.
When coupled with the first-class project management team, IPMC's implementation services provide peace of mind as they work through a thoroughly tested and documented implementation process.
Utilizing professional deployment services provides the following benefits:
Warranty Repair Services
- Best practice design and implementation procedures used
- Post installation documentation provided to ensure ease of support in the future
- Customer peace of mind through comprehensive planning and documentation
- Post deployment support options
- Dedicated training teams available to ensure smooth future operations
IPMC have partnered with almost every recognizable name in the IT industry and are authorized service center for Dell, HP, EPSON, APC, Microsoft, IBM, and Cisco.
- The service center has attained the DELL/HP AUTHORIZED SERVICE Center accreditation status after a full on-site audit of our facilities, processes, procedures and personnel by Dell & HP. This ensures that the customers are able to receive consistent, high quality technical support on Dell & HP products in Ghana.
- IPMC represent all the leading Information Technology equipment and service providers – HP, Toshiba, Acer, Dell, Trend Net, APC, and Cisco
- IPMC operates a Call center (Helpdesk) manned by experienced and friendly customer service executives and technicians. Customers’ requests, complaints and enquiries are logged into a database and resolved on Telephone where possible
- IPMC provide Collection and delivery of equipment to Customers
- IPMC bears the Cost of shipping faulty spares (to & fro) to Manufacturer
- Upon arrival of replacement parts, cost of duty, taxes and clearing charges is also borne by IPMC.